Excuse me, have you seen my finger ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dumper is correct it's just a standard distress sign that divemaster or instructor looks for when a diver surfaces.. It's just been known as something that a diver who has paniced will do. My question is, what is theh big deal? The guy is just posing on the surface for a picture.

I've passed over this thread a zillion times. I've even stopped a time or two to linger, read a few posts, and move on. It's simply not holding my interest.

BUT - it does win the award for Best Thread title of the Month, and is a strong contender for best thread title of the quarter.

Everyone, say it together with me:

Excuse me, have you seen my finger?....

Classic.

Just when things are getting dark around here, something that is just too funny pops up, and keeps me coming back.

k

(edited because I still can't friggen' type...maybe I'm missing a...well, nevermind)

Mo2vation once bubbled...

Excuse me, have you seen my finger?....

Which one? And if it's a certain one, here's the same one of MY fingers! :fury:

:laugh:

I had my nice new Lyrica mask ripped from its normal position (not on my forehead) in the surf at Ft. Lauderdale a few years back.

doole once bubbled...
Wow. Been in here exactly two hours and already found the 'mask-on-the-forehead' thread.

Someone please direct me to the 'whither Force Fin' and 'to Spare Air or not to Spare Air' threads.

:wink:

Oh, this topic has been regurgitated a few times (trust me).

You forgot to ask about the DIR vs DIW threads........

:D

BTW You're in Winterpeg???? Is the water still moving?????? :petrify:

Don Burke once bubbled...
...or meatcutters.

I've got an uncle who is a butcher in grocery store and it's a wonder he has any fingers from watching the women go by in summer time when it's hot outside and the cold air from the meat coolers is causing 'a reaction'....................

>> BTW You're in Winterpeg???? Is the water still moving??????

Yes, but getting a tad crunchy about the edges. This is actually getting to be my favorite part of the dive season; filters out the dilletantes. Water clears up quite a bit, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom