Exercise regimen suitable for scooters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sherpas are good! Next time I do Carmel River Beach or Monastery, I'm calling this guy that is a sherpa for hire. He'll slep the gear to the beach and back and bring lunch during the dive interval! I've been pretty spoiled by boat diving and diving Pt Lobos with it's easy access.

I just wonder how some of the guys in cave country shoulder-carry a standard Gavin on their shoulder. I know I can if I needed too, but would probably prolapse something in the process.

X

p.s. DOC - The idea of having a catered lunch at Pt. Lobos is a great idea. A nice station wagon filled with hot sandwiches and beverage :coffee: at Lobos (just for divers) would be a hit. I bet the Smokey Bears don't allow it though!

I just wonder how some of the guys in cave country shoulder-carry a standard Gavin on their shoulder. I know I can if I needed too, but would probably prolapse something in the process.

X

p.s. DOC - The idea of having a catered lunch at Pt. Lobos is a great idea. A nice station wagon filled with hot sandwiches and beverage :coffee: at Lobos (just for divers) would be a hit. I bet the Smokey Bears don't allow it though!

I don't think anyone shoulder carries a Standard Gavin. That's 2 sizes larger than my Short Body. As a chiropractor, I would consider that inadvisable. :D

At Point Lobos, catered lunches would be awesome, but most of the time I just do a protein bar and something minimal before my next dive anyway.

A group of us just returned from a week of X-Scooter diving in Bonaire. Talk about spoiled. You drive your car up to the beach so the water is lapping at your tires. Gear up (3mil suits, al plate no wing, and stage rigged al 80) grab your scooter, wade in and in one minute on the trigger your at the reef. The report should be up soon, somewhere.

Jonathan

A group of us just returned from a week of X-Scooter diving in Bonaire. Talk about spoiled. You drive your car up to the beach so the water is lapping at your tires. Gear up (3mil suits, al plate no wing, and stage rigged al 80) grab your scooter, wade in and in one minute on the trigger your at the reef. The report should be up soon, somewhere.

Jonathan

Awesome, can't wait to see it. Hope you got some video too!

Back
Top Bottom