Exp'd Dive Buddy Wanted for July Roatan Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiburon72157

Reaction score
Looking for an experienced diver who is interested in going to Roatan for a week in early July. Need second person for travel package double occupancy rate.

tiburon72157:
Looking for an experienced diver who is interested in going to Roatan for a week in early July. Need second person for travel package double occupancy rate.

You might get a taker if you posted where you intended to stay/dive. That specific info may well encourage or eliminate an "expreienced diver" from their consideration.

:wink: Does your sig line reference about 50% have something to do with this? (loved your profile, btw! l.o.l.)

thanks folks...yeah i thought i might get a few more hits, if i posted here as opposed to the other forum. i'll give it some time and maybe eventually move it to the other one...don't know where i'm going to stay/dive yet. still up in the air. i'm somewhat open since i haven't been to roatan before. so if anybody has some quality info to share i'm all ears...er uh eyes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom