Fairy's big Sydney adventure.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Dec Wed 12th to Mon 17th!! :multi:

to stop us from stealing that other thread ive started this!

Carl..... Fairy will be staying at Casa del Almity so weights, tanks and transport isnt a problem

Thurs 13th i was thinking Kurnell as i PROMISED Fairy weedy sea dragons... hubby cant get that day off work so i will be looking for a gentleman to guide us :wink: as im pretty sure i can nav it but just in case (dont want us ending up under the restricted wharf or bare island now do we :D). i will even bring supplies for a post dive bbq :D

does Abyss have a boat? i was thinking on Saturday a boat dive for her and hubby (i dont do boats) and was thinking of the Froggies boat IF they are doing magic point/grey nurse sharks

do you feel special now Fairy :multi:... its all aboot you sweetie :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:Lorraine, you are just so incredible, Love. Thank you. I do feel special.:lotsalove::rofl3::rofl3:

Fairy update!

hubby has arranged his schedule and he should have thru & fri off work now also :multi:

Oh...you guys are awesome. What wonderful friends.... Thank you so much. I promise that when I succumb to my serial killer instincts, I will do it while you're sleeping so it will be quick and painless.:rofl3::rofl3:

Seriously L, your kindness gets me all weepy.:(But a good, happy weepy.:)

Thank you so much. I promise that when I succumb to my serial killer instincts, I will do it while you're sleeping so it will be quick and painless.:rofl3::rofl3:
Better not do that. :letsparty:

We're visiting next year...

Better not do that. :letsparty:

We're visiting next year...

Well, if I don't get my weedy sea dragons, there's no telling what will happen.

El, Loraine told me you were coming. Taking me around is her run through for your visit, so she'll work out all the kinks with me so your's should be perfect. I dare say, mine will be perfect too, no matter what we do or see. It will so wonderful to finallly meet the Almitywife and her hubby.

bugger.... we better have a shower and cleanup between now and when Fairy arrives... whether we need it or not :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom