Family Day Picnic/Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This month, our Dive n Picnic will be held Sat, October 27th, at Leo Carrillo at 8:00am. Everyone is welcome! Bring the whole family for a day of, food, fun, and get in a dive or two. This is a potluck picnic, so, here is a suggested list of items to bring. You can add or change this list at anytime.

We will be meeting at the Southend, of the North parking lot. There are picnic tables, and look for the BC Banner.

We will be having an underwater pumpkin carving, as well as, a surface carved pumpkin contest! The best voted underwater carved pumpkin, will be awarded this months K3 Scuba gift giveaway. The surface carved contest will be awarded a gift, courtesy of The Beach Crabs. Make sure you bring your pumpkin and favorite carving knife.

Cooking Needs
Popups(2 would be Ideal) -
Camp stove- Rick & Teresa
Grill-
Frying pan & pot - Rick & Teresa
Tongs and Spatula - Rick & Teresa

Condiments
ketchup - Rick & Teresa
mayo - Rick & Teresa
mustard - Rick & Teresa
Relish - Rick & Teresa
lettuce -
tomatoes -
onions-
cheese -

Lunch
Hamburgers -
Hamburger Buns -
Hot dogs -
Hot dog Buns -
Chips -

Side Dishes
Potato Salad -
Macaroni Salad -

Fruit
Bananas -
apples -
oranges -

Dessert
Cookies -
Brownies -
Cake -

Misc
Cooler - Rick & Teresa
plates - Rick & Teresa
napkins - Rick & Teresa
forks - Rick & Teresa
spoons - Rick & Teresa
knives - Rick & Teresa
trash bags - Rick & Teresa

Beverages
Water -
Pop -

Also, please RSVP in the Beach Crabs calender. It is very important to get on this list, to provide a count, so we know how much food and beverages to bring.

Thank you,
Rick

count me in, ill let you know what im going to bring

count me in, ill let you know what im going to bring

It is Really Good to hear from the Squeezature!

Get in touch man, we have a lot of catching up to do!

tevis@k3scuba.com.

Tevis

Squeeeeeezzzzzzz, It is good to hear from you again. I can't wait to see you next Sat. Hope you are feeling better.

Rick

DAMN DAMN DAMN...I think you look at my calendar before you plan the picnics to check for days I can't make it!

Bummer, Robert! Things keep getting in the way of the all so important dive days. When ever you want to go out just call me, and we will do a dive.

For a moment, I thought you found that little camera i installed by your calender.:D

Rick

Rick, I'll stop in for an early morning dive.

Great job on the sub-forum !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom