Famous Quotes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

benncool once bubbled...
" Nobody can hear you scream at 200 feet "

--quoted by one of my dive instructors some where along the line.

actually thats from a t-shirt that i see on a regular basis, its pretty funny to watch the reaction of people when they see that shirt.

Scubatooth once bubbled...

actually thats from a t-shirt that i see on a regular basis, its pretty funny to watch the reaction of people when they see that shirt.

The DI must've bought the shirt. :)

benncool once bubbled...

The DI must've bought the shirt. :)

So did I. I bought it in Cozumel a few years ago.

"Life's a beach and then you dive"

Dan

"Humans invented language to satisfy their deep need to
complain."

i've collected them from scubaboard... as members signatures...

'The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.' (my favourite!)
Arthur C. Clarke

'What's important in life is not how many breaths we get to take but those moments that take our breath away.'
Jaques Cousteau

'A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.'
The Wizard of Oz

'The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.'
George Bernard Shaw.

'Life is far too important to be taken seriously.'
Oscar Wilde

'When on the ladder of success, don't let boys look up your dress!'
unknown author

'Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.'
Charles Dickens

'If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going.'
Professor Irwin Corey

'Life is what happens to you, when your busy making other plans.'
John Lennon

Not on ocean related quotes anymore :

'Only the shallow know themselves.'
Oscar Wilde

Someone on this board has a signature which is very funny, something about it being

"a criminal offense for people with a medicinal need for coffee to be made wait behind people who view it as some sort of recreational activity"

. . .who is it?

annie once bubbled...
Someone on this board has a signature which is very funny, something about it being

"a criminal offense for people with a medicinal need for coffee to be made wait behind people who view it as some sort of recreational activity"

. . .who is it?

That's Decteks' signature. One of my favorites as well, of course, as I sit here sipping my second 20 ouncer of the day....

...My name is Linda, and I am a coffee addict. (And collector/consumer of wines.)

"Life is too short to drink cheap wine."
"Wine elevates your lifestyle. It turns any meal into an event."
"In Vino Veritas" (In wine, there is truth)

"Life is too short to drink cheap wine."

I first saw that one written in German - medieval-type lettering along the rafters of a barn in Germany that must have been at least 300 years old.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom