Fantastic diving in Anilao - report & photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome pics, Scott - Love the wide angle. Anilao is a very underrated place to dive. It's great that it ranks up there with Lembeh.

I put this link on our facebook group btw, hope you don't mind.

One word......NICE!!!

this looks so cute!

412922456_tDV7s-M.jpg

baby pufferfish, less than 1 inch long

nice shots!!!! one reason y i always keep coming back to anilao if i got the time....

i'll be there this saturday :)

Thanks for your email today Scott. Was glad to share my experience with you. I'm happy that you liked Club Ocellaris and you were able to get Peri as a dive guide :)

I really should have just posted the email I sent you to finish up my trip report... ancient history now.. got to sidetracked with other things and never got back to it. No point in posting any more of my photos... your's blow mine away :wink:

Great shots!!!:acclaim:

everyone, thanks alot for the nice feedback. bill, hope to see you over there some day! chip, no problem linking to the page. I'm looking forward to all of your Anilao reports between now and my next visit.

here's some more photos from the trip, to whet everyone's appetite who are going to Anilao soon.

413063350_XpPFW-M.jpg

peacock mantis shrimp

412816013_hjuhA-M.jpg

juvenile comet fish

412846708_NW6jc-M.jpg

schooling jacks

412820795_8Mhh5-M.jpg

colmani shrimp

412856514_fDegw-L.jpg

two squids in crinoids

412822190_hZC7A-M.jpg

Rhinopia eschermeyersi

412819473_NobPM-M.jpg

coral banded pipefish carrying eggs

413599379_2HNbw-M.jpg

Phyllodesmium rudmani, Xenia mimic nudibranch

412855007_T2s9U-M.jpg

Rhinopia frondosa

412924519_a4Wt6-M.jpg

tiny frogfish

Wow!!! Beautiful photos! U certainly got me alot more interested abt the diving at Anilao!

just when i thought your first upload can't be beat, the second blew me away.. awesome pics scott!! More! mOre! More! =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom