Favorite song related to diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I suffer from that nagging problem...the lamest song gets stuck in my head. This one is one of my wife's favorites. I don't even know the title, it's by Cold Play which I enjoyed the first couple of times I heard it, now I want it gone. I can't seem to go on a boat dive without it there in my head.
Help!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Radiohead-The Bends.
Every time I hear something from Assemblage 23 I always think of diving because I heard about them from Joe Coccoza's Pod Diver Radio.
The song that's always in my head when I'm in the water is Be My Noir by The Mermen. A lot of their songs remind me of the ocean.
One more Sea Fever by William Topley. That one always gets the volumn turned up.

Skip, The One-Legged Shark Diver by Eric Stone

There's a song on one of the videos that one of the guys from my LDS took last summer, not sure of the name of the song or the band but the verse keeps repeating "Living in darkness, living in a world of my own" Kind of appropriate for the type of diving we get to do in the quarry

If you go to their website and click on photos and select "Bainbridge Movie- June 20 2007" you can see the video and hear the song

Diver's Descent Scuba - Hershey, PA

I'm in a few shots as well

I was thinking last month how appropriate REM's Stand would be for a navigation class . . .

. . . now face North / Think about direction / Wonder why you haven't before

If you are confused, check with the sun / Carry a compass to help you along​
And, of course there's the song I quote in my sigline . . .

Bryan

The Cure - "The Same Deep Water As You"

Or perhaps anything from their "Staring at the Sea" album?

Hopefully not their song "The Drowning Man"

Ah..old thread but a goodie. I just heard this on the radio.. another oldie but goodie.

Joy to the World by 3 Dog Night.

"Joy to the Fishes in the Deep Blue Sea~~~
Joy to you and me."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom