February 2016 Roll Call -Carnaval in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

February 17th-24th Staying at Bahia. First trip to Cozumel. I get to use my passport for the first time this trip. Nervous a little...
Just me and my wife both of us are hoping to get in a ton of dives.

2 guests my wife & I will be staying at our place (Peninsula Grand) I hope to be diving w/ Aldora Feb3-10.After lurking on this site for several years I would love to meet some of you guys over a cocktail.

That would probably be quite easy to do! Pick a place and time, but keep in mind that Carnaval will be in full swing with parades Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday evenings. You'll meet some of us if you take CVChief up on his gracious invitation to share his balcony and throw some stuff at Hotel Barracuda. It's a fun time!

February 17th-24th Staying at Bahia. First trip to Cozumel. I get to use my passport for the first time this trip. Nervous a little...
Just me and my wife both of us are hoping to get in a ton of dives.

Morg! Don't be nervous! Well, except for your impending Cozumel addiction...

You've picked a great spot to stay - in the middle of town, near the water, and near Thirsty Cougar, one of the most fun bars around. Great, full breakfast included with your stay.

You can definitely arrange all the diving you can handle.

I will be down Feb. 15 -23. Staying at Bahia. Will be solo. Have not decided who I will be diving with yet. Being "high season" will I have problems getting on with a dive op if I put it off too long?

I'm on the island from Feb 3 thru Feb 17, staying at Hotel Cozumel, diving with Tres Pelicanos & maybe one of the other ops I rotate through.

Feb 13-21. Village Tan-Kah, diving with ScubaShack.

Hi, arriving Feb 16, staying through Feb 24 at the Bahia, solo. Excited! Haven't been to Coz for years. Not sure who I'm diving with yet. Have dove with Aqua Safari in years past, but understand they have new owners. Maybe try somebody else this time.

Last edited:
cvchief and others,

We are at Casa Mexicana Feb 2nd til 9th diving with Del Mar......we must get stuff to throw!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom