For Sale Female Small Bare Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

martyjay1010

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling my women's small drysuit with integrated boots (sz 6-8 boot I think). I'm 5'2", 115 lbs, and it fit me great. It's a thick neoprene, back-entry, old school style. I bought it a few years ago to get into drysuit diving while living on the west coast. Fast-forward a few years and I now live in Florida and don't have any need for a drysuit anymore. Selling it for $100+shipping as the neck has a tear in it. Still should work if trimmed down or used with an additional neck seal (I always used the bioseal neck seal).
Including a drysuit hanger (not pictured)
Including a few pictures, PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 009 (3).JPG
    009 (3).JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 010 (3).JPG
    010 (3).JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 011 (3).JPG
    011 (3).JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 038 (2).JPG
    038 (2).JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
someone who knows how to use wetsuit glue should be able to fix that rip in 5 minutes with $8 worth of glue. Looks like a great DEAL!

I have a 7 mm bare wetsuit for sale in a similar size.. Some lucky lady could buy a wetsuit and drysuit and be set for moderate and cold water for cheap. Good luck with the sale!

Back
Top Bottom