Fiji v. Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just returned from the Bligh Waters, etc in Fiji, and compared to my experience in Komodo and Raja Ampat, the difference was: sharks and where you dive. In Fiji, lots more opportunities for sharks while in Indonesia it's typically some whitetips and wobbegongs (which are awesome to see in person). You need to go to good areas in Fiji to dive to get the full Fiji experience, like Bligh Waters and Taveuni. Probably more variety of critters in Indo, but Fiji is no slouch if you get to dive the good areas.

Good evening all. We are now in Taveuni, Fiji and the diving has been absolutely gorgeous. Paradise Taveuni is a great place to stay. Rainbow Reef is gorgeous and it just does not get better. Troy
I read that paradise only go to Rainbow Reef with 4 divers or more and also charge extra fuel. Do you happen to know if this is true? We have dived at Bligh water and want to try Taveuni at some stage but don't want to risk not diving out at rainbow reef.

Im heading to Bali on Nov 30 & will take my SSI AWD with Bali Bubbles in Candidasa. I hope to have at least 20 dives before my trip. At the moments, I have 13 logged dives. Dec 7, im headed to Jakarta somewhere near Anyer/Banten && staying at Hawaii, A Bali Resort. I was hoping if someone can help me which operator to dive w in Jakarta & I will be diving alone hopefully w a dive master. Then, I'm back in Bali near Sanur & will be diving w Bali Diving Air Academy during Dec 14-21. I'm hoping im not putting to much pressure on me. I want a fun && save dives while enjoying my home country.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom