Finally finished my Cozumel videos from Nov. 06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Namchief:
Hard to believe that my big butt didnt get into the way. I am downloading as I type. I will miss you and Missy on my next trip to Coz. Next time we have to fit underwater rodeo in.
Be safe my friend,
Eric

Hey, our april is open, if you can swing the FL leg of your trip, we'll hop on boat somewhere! Diving with Lemon Sharks in Jupiter this weekend....Just have to remember the old addage, you don't have to outswim the shark, just your buddy!

All I see is a monkey wearing a gold crown and smoking a cigar..what am i doing wrong? I have quicktime but will not play video's.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out..so disregard..Thanks

Excellent video.

Is it the 27th yet? I wanna be there, not here...

Nice!!! Thanks

thebes11:
Hey, our april is open, if you can swing the FL leg of your trip, we'll hop on boat somewhere! Diving with Lemon Sharks in Jupiter this weekend....Just have to remember the old addage, you don't have to outswim the shark, just your buddy!

Dont I wish.... no snow and above freezing here but an invite to FLA hmmmm drop me a line PM ing my #
Eric

God those vides hammer home how much I dont want to be in London right now:shakehead .

This time last month I was on San Fransisco beach knocking back a Pina Colada :14:

Thank you so much for the time it took to edit and create these for us to enjoy! Your choice of music was great and I felt like I was underwater with you! I'm dreaming again with your help. Thanks for sharing the beautiful island in this way.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom