Finally some photos from me...Mantas of course..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Mike, those are some fantastic shots. Yap has always been on my life's must-dive list and these pics make Yap that much more enticing. Thanks for sharing them.

Doesnt get much better than that first shot! I would bomb a small country to obtain that one.

Mike, those are awesome shots. i love the mantas. do you by chance need any help there? i can come and carry your stuff or whatever.

Very nice. Of course, like everyone else, I'm jealous.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, i appreciate it.

ANd yes its one photo! And for that comment Kapula i hope Canada destroys Finland in every hockey game from now until infinity.....:)

kapula:
Cool shots! Is the 1st one a single shot or have you just edited a bunch of shots into one frame? The markings on manta's back look quite similar to each other. Anyway great shots.

Mike has noted his distaste for Photoshop, so most pictures coming from him are as he sees 'em, AFAIK.

- ChillyWaters

Mike Veitch:
Thanks for the compliments everyone, i appreciate it.

ANd yes its one photo! And for that comment Kapula i hope Canada destroys Finland in every hockey game from now until infinity.....:)
Then it's the most magnificent shot of mantas I've ever seen! And what comes to you guys beating us up in hockey.. it'll propably happen too :) Just great pictures!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom