Finding scubapro weight pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chaad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
[edit: found some!]

I managed to get to the island but left the weight pockets for my scubapro BCD (hydros pro) at home. I haven't managed to find a shop that carries scubapro yet. Any ideas on where I might find some? I have my weight belt so I'm not totally SOL but it'd be nice to be weight integrated again.

Use a pair of socks to hold the weights in your bcd

I walked all over creation this morning and finally found a pair for sale at Scuba Price. Also with major help from the guys at ProDive Shop -- who also sells Scubapro but didn't have the pockets in stock. They called around for me and had a pair held at Scuba Price. It's such a lovely dive community here. Also dear Lord were these pockets expensive or what. But for a week of diving, I think it's worth it.

Next time check some of the dive shops. Last time I checked 3P has / had a bin of assorted pockets. As we find the pockets on the bottom the the lead stays on the boat and the various pockets pile up at the shop.
Lead is like treasure off the bottom, name might get a pocket back but the lead stays 😜

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom