Fingers and Ferry and Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob.... that is soooooo sad. And to think, I had mentioned both you AND Jimmie as possible boat buddies.... but of course he said you were *on a trip somewhere*. As I drove to the boat launch I saw the swarm of shore divers at the T docks... little did I know that you guys were somewhere in that crowd.

See you tonight. :D

Uncle Pug:
Bob.... that is soooooo sad. And to think, I had mentioned both you AND Jimmie as possible boat buddies.... but of course he said you were *on a trip somewhere*. As I drove to the boat launch I saw the swarm of shore divers at the T docks... little did I know that you guys were somewhere in that crowd.
Yeah, I was talking to Jock last Thursday and he mentioned that you guys were going out. Having the Knot trip canceled on us was really lame, I would have loved to dove the fingers and the ferry with you guys. Next time...

Jimmie

P.S. Don't let Bob hurt himself! :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom