Finished my check-out dives...YEA!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sassalin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post and say Thanks for all the great advice and that it really helped.

My husband and I both are now certified divers. Nassau was beautiful and warm.

The first time in the ocean was scary and I was not sure if I could do it but my instructor (he was great) promised if I didn't like it he was bring me back up but I ended up loving every minute. We dove on a few walls to about 80ft and swam with sharks on the very last dive of the week.

Cannot wait to get in the water again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally:D

Congratulations. If you guys ever need a dive partner and are in central florida, give me a message!

Welcome to the "club".

80ft dives in the first week? Sounds like you should have had him sign you off for your Advanced Open Water deep dive as well. :D

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post and say Thanks for all the great advice and that it really helped.

My husband and I both are now certified divers. Nassau was beautiful and warm.

The first time in the ocean was scary and I was not sure if I could do it but my instructor (he was great) promised if I didn't like it he was bring me back up but I ended up loving every minute. We dove on a few walls to about 80ft and swam with sharks on the very last dive of the week.

Cannot wait to get in the water again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally:D

Congratulations girl!! I remember how nervous you were just a month ago.
Were we right? Did you find it to be much easier to do all the skills in the ocean? I know when I got certified, I wanted the instructor to hurry up with all the skills so we could start swimming around! So I did all the skills first try as fast as I could. LOL My husband was so embarassed by me because I was looking around constantly (at all the fish) and not watching the instructor. She had to keep making clicking noises to get me to look back at her in order to do the next skill.

Congrats again, and remember it gets easier every time you get in the water. Relax and have fun.

robin:D

Robint,

I loved it so much that my husband and I are planning another trip in November. It was amazing and yes...you guys were right!!!

Have a great time in the Bahamas!

Ally:)

Congratulations. If you guys ever need a dive partner and are in central florida, give me a message!

Thanks. My husband and I were thinking about that. Take a long weekend and head to FL. I have hear diving is great there. Any suggestions on some fun spots?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom