First time cruise advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi

Just an update post cruise for those who kindly posted to my initial questions. The cruise is now over and I ended up pre booking dives via the internet on Curacao and Bonaire. On Curacao, I dived with Scubacao and Bonaire, Div'ocean. Two shore dives dives on Curacao and two boat dives on Bonaire. On both occasions I was collected from and returned promptly to the cruise ship and in plenty of time for disembarkation. Contact was by email and they happily answered all my queries. Nice diving with nice people on both occasions. Div'ocean is well established and Scubacao a relatively new operation, but would recommend both to shore based divers or to anybody considering a days excursion from a cruise ship wanting minimum fuss and small groups (3 and 5 respectively.) Thanks again for the advice.

---------- Post added February 11th, 2015 at 07:41 PM ----------

I must add that I contacted Bas on Curacao and although unable to take me on the relevant date, kindly referred me to an operation that could. many thanks.

---------- Post added February 11th, 2015 at 07:45 PM ----------

Dive Bonaire with Div'Ocean - experience your perfect diving vacation in the Caribbean
Scuba

Great to have follow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom