First Weigh-in of the New Year! Tuesday, Jan. 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I admit to being one of the "missing". Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that I've been one of the "losing" since my last post/weigh-in here on 17-Aug-04.

I'll just start the new year off with a new starting weight of 232 (from 1-Jan-05) and report that my weight on Tuesday, 04-Jan-05, was 224. So I'll claim a loss of 8#. (It helps that we'd been on vacation and gone to several parties right up until the 31st and I insisted to my wife that we take our year-starting weigh-in on Saturday morning!)

I'll be happy if I can take about a pound per week as I look toward my 205# goal again. (I have diving vacations planned for 12 and 20 weeks from now!)

-Rob

I not only fell off the wagon, the blasted thing ran smooth over me! I haven't posted here in awhile but when this horrific incident occured I had lost 91#. When I weighed in at WW last Tuesday I had gained 7#! I guess it could have been worse considering all the crap I ate for the lat month but sheesh....I was shocked!

I've been back on track all week and know I've lost, I'll find out how much at tomorrows weight in. Ya'll wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom