Florida Diver looking for more in Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wstein:
Check is in the mail.
Yah and I got some property to sell you in Florida :D

dlndavid:
Yah and I got some property to sell you in Florida :D

Used to own some there, I am however looking for some good ocean front property in Nebraska. Know where I can get any.

wstein:
Used to own some there, I am however looking for some good ocean front property in Nebraska. Know where I can get any.
I do, but you'll have to wait for the tide to come back in, it's been a few bazillion years.....

pennypue:
I do, but you'll have to wait for the tide to come back in, it's been a few bazillion years.....

Dang....property values will be sky high by then. Oh well, I guess I'll buy that bridge in Brooklyn I have had my eye on.

wstein:
Dang....property values will be sky high by then. Oh well, I guess I'll buy that bridge in Brooklyn I have had my eye on.
Sorry dude, they moved it to Arizona.

Safety Steve:
Are there any real Divers in Tampa, I have been looking for a dive partner that I can count on for several months and have not found one yet, If you live around Tampa I welcom you contact to start a new diving partnership.
First thing Steve WELCOME TO SCUBABOARD!!!!
Now that thats out of the way, Whenever you want to get wet e-mail me at Brewone0to@aol.com, send me a message on this Board, or call me at (813)215-7463
and we'll pick a place and go.
I have same issues here, either nobody wants to go or it turns into a babysitting job.
Tanks always full,gear always ready.

Hey Safety Steve & Problem Penny,

Always looking for dive buddies. Live on the south end of Tampa Bay and have boat! Send an e-mail. frogman_5@netzero.com

Rich

frogman_5:
Hey Safety Steve & Problem Penny,

Always looking for dive buddies. Live on the south end of Tampa Bay and have boat! Send an e-mail. frogman_5@netzero.com

Rich
Sweet!!
I have my second interview.......there's at least THREE to get the job!!!

Good luck!

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom