Florida, here we come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, after some correspondence, it looks as though it may not be possible to dive Ginnie. I didn't know about the problem, or I could have gotten a letter from German. Now, it's too late :(

There are other options for you to be able to dive Ginnie in doubles. PM, e-mail or call me if interested.

Er , if you would allow a Humble , grovelling silt slug along , I would LOVE to dive with you when you are here !!!
(If I am not on the road for IBM , that is)

Let me know.

Silt Slug
AKA Very NON-PROFESSIONAL

Well, we're doing Ginnie Ballroom on Saturday, and I think all are welcome for that dive.

Teams are pretty well set for Sunday and Monday, I think, but that certainly doesn't rule out more teams joining us!

Well, we're doing Ginnie Ballroom on Saturday, and I think all are welcome for that dive.

Teams are pretty well set for Sunday and Monday, I think, but that certainly doesn't rule out more teams joining us!

I'll take that as a no then.
I'll be doing the same caves this next weekend , so maybe we can meet in the parking lot etc.

Jean

Well, you're very lucky. I fly OUT of Florida the day after you arrive so it will be safe to enter the water here!

Well, I'd say keep me out of the dive shops and I won't come home broke, but my car took care of that by blowing up :)

Welcome to the South, good with luck the culture shock. Be sure and tell everyone how much you admire AG!

:)

And enjoy Ginnie.

Daniel, so far, I've done a lovely job of staying politically acceptable in all camps, and I intend to continue that!

I like the south. They have iced tea, and aren't afraid to put sugar in it :)

TSandM, I hope you and yours have a great time in the springs! Dive safe, dive smart, and HAVE FUN!!!!!

Remember...Cave Excursions, Salvo, and Extreme Exposure all take VISA.:)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom