Flower Gardens Trip May 1-2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not going until May 15-16. Anyone else going then?

texasmermaid :palmtree:

I'm scheduled to go May 1-2 with Austin's Toms Scuba, out of Freeport, on the Rinn Boats.

marinebio:
I'd like to... which part and with who?

marinebio -

I'm going with Scuba Connections on the Spree May 15/16 - Scuba Connections is in the Ft. Worth area.

A way (although it's kind of working your way backwards) to find which shops are going and when is to go to www.gulf-diving.com and go to the Schedule section. You can see which shops have reserved spots on the two boats and then contact those shops to see if they have any spots available. As far as I know, Gulf Diving doesn't book with the public directly, only through dive shops.

If you plan to dive nitrox, make sure you say so when you book the trip. I believe it is an extra $65 for the trip.

I sure hope the weather stabilizes a little by mid-May!!

- texasmermaid :palmtree:

LVX,

I will also be going May 1/2. I will be one of the DiveMasters working the boat for that trip. Unfortunately the weather has been up and down lately and blew out my trip THIS weekend. Hopefully, in 2 weeks, this doens't happen again. Looking forward to meeting all of you that do come.

Texasmermaid, you are absolutely correct. Gulf Diving only deals with Dive Shops, so if there is a particular trip that you want to go on, check their website and find out which shops are slotted for that date....then give them a call and book your spot!

-Zendiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom