Flying into San Pedro Sula - need to overnight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scared Silly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well thanks to Delta our 2 hour time frame to arrive into San Pedro Sula and catch our flight to Utila is now 43 minutes. NWIH are going to make it. Even if the folks at Aerososa are willing to wait a bit. I do not think there is any hope. So it looks like we will be over nighting in San Pedro Sula - should we do that and catch the next flight or make our way to LaCebia that afternoon and take the ferry or a flight in the morning?

I should note that we will be doing this just before new years so Iknow that rain can be a factor.

Thoughts??

Oh so you mean I just got Delta to move our flights up a day earlier for nothing and for free (it was their change after all). Damn what I am going to do with that extra day now??? My head is going hurt thinking about that. :D

Seriously we should not have a problem in SAP going from Delta over to Aerososa?? I have done some quick transfer but typically not that fast when dealing with imigration and customs. If so cool.

You probably won't have any problems at all! Honduran airlines are not exactly known for their on time performance! I wouldn't bother making reservations even. Customs and immagration is pretty fast and it's not a big airport- you'll make it with plenty of time to spare. In case you want a back up plan we usually stay at Microtel. It's clean and safe and a nice property not as far from the airport as many others. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom