Foo Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo..... As usual, you do not disappoint.
I could almost feel your pain in some of those posts.
But, I've been drinking so I really don't feel much of anything.
If I had read those posts sober I'd surly think back to times that were much the same for me.

I kind of envy you ......
I've never had wild animal Se% as often or as great as the Winter when Laura and I first
moved into this big old run down cold crazy 1917 fixer-upper spook house we live in.
Gotta stay warm some how !! :eyebrow:

Good things come from suffering sometimes. :D

Although keeping up with your posts is a little like trying to keep up with Apt 3G in the sunday comics, it's good to hear things are going well. Hope the Fooman is keeping all those heffers happy and that all the little Foos are doing well.

Hi Terry! Greetings from Cozumel! Seems like you were here last time we spoke.
Sorry to hear about some of the delays you have been dealt, and especially that wicked(!!) dial-up!

I'd love to see some pics if you have them to share here.

Hoping to see you at CSSP in the near future!

David

Although keeping up with your posts is a little like trying to keep up with Apt 3G in the sunday comics, it's good to hear things are going well. Hope the Fooman is keeping all those heffers happy and that all the little Foos are doing well.

Foo2 is expecting FemaleBabyFoo in less than 2 weeks! Very cool... FooMan2 and the young BoyFoos are helping her get the house ready. Foo3 and her little GirlFoo are in Nac-she is attending SFA & working.

Much progress has occurred on the house since my last posting. :D Electrical, satellite, internet, surround sound, etc. all run and spray foam insulation complete. HVAC to be installed early next week, picked out fireplace insert and stone yesterday, ready to stain floors, and builder is back in action, feeling very well. After that is done, time for sheetrock. yay! I will try to post pics, but am kinda limited in my knowledge of how to shrink the pics so I can post them before my dialup dies... lol.

Nice to hear from all of you! Can't wait to hang out together soon! Yall want to plan a Northern Swamper git-together-shindig-hootenanny for early summer??? We can even invite those furriner Swampers from down south and central way...

Teri, great to hear that your house is getting together.

Just one question...Why do you want to move out of the RV?

JK :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Now that sounds like something to look forward too!! And after the last few months (years) of not having much to look forward too, I could use something.....

But Foo, ain't you about tired of camping by now? I mean if we set something up at CSSP, how long do we need to let you sleep in the house before you want to come back out and sit around a bonfire? I guess we could give Bryce Lake a try, keep ya close to the carpet that way.

Thought about you guys the other day as I came screaming though Winnsboro from Mineola. I had a delivery up north of Scroggins on Lake Cypress Springs. Residential delivery, nice house, on the lake, boat dock at the back door type place. Place had to be 250K+, and this guy ordered new appliances for a kitchen remodel over the internet!! He even got a little upset with me when I explained to him I couldn't back my 48' trailer down his winding tree-lined drive and put the stuff in his garage.
Love this job............

Anyways congrats on the soon to be new granddaughter!! And now that you're gonna have this nice new house,
all the grandkids can come stay and have so much fun at Grandma's house!!!

You so lucky...:D

Back
Top Bottom