Fool's April MegaDive, April 1st-3rd 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am definitely considering it if the schedule allows. A snorkeling friend may tag along as well.

I was going to start the thread at the begining of February, but I guess "Someone" got excited. :mooner: In case you didn't know, Dennis and I have been very busy helping to promote the annual ScubaBoard invasion. So since you jumped in you "fool", I'll let you take over the organizing for Megadive. :kiss2:

Dennis and I will still deal with Ginnie Springs management as that was agreed on at the last Megadive so there isn't any confusion.

And of course we'll be there! We wouldn't miss it!

Work has me uber busy right now, so if I don't post regularly for awhile, I haven't forgotten. I will do the best I can to keep the thread updated every time I check in.

Is it that time already? I cant wait. To be honest I haven't dived since the last Megadive in Oct. You know Chad, Kenny and I will be there. since it is Aprils Fools weekend - anything special - aside from Ken and his kilt?

Roxanne - Just let Chad, Kenny and I what you need help with and we'll do it.

Last edited:
ROXANNE:
So since you jumped in you "fool", I'll let you take over the organizing for Megadive.

Roxanne is off the hook this time round. It's a FOOLs party!!!! This could get interesting...

I already have the time off and looking forward to it!!!! WOOHOOOO!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom