Footage of recent beach diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interceptor121

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For the benefit of who is planning a trip there shortly those are the links to the youtube footage of a few beach dives done with Divebunnie (Ocean College) at the Hilton Fayrouz in Sharm

Clip 1 Sharm Beach Diving 2011 Part 1 of 3 - YouTube is Naama Bay Beach features a gliding eagle ray and some other behaviours
Clip 2 Sharm Beach Diving 2011 part 2 of 3 - YouTube is second part of NaamaBay featuring a barge with Trevallies hunting on juvenile barracudas and the eagle ray feeding on sea grass
Clip 3 Sharm Beach Diving 2011 Part 3 of 3 - YouTube is instead shot in Ras Gamila you can see how healthy everything is

I warmly recommend going to Sharm as I have also had reports of Whale Sharks in Ras Mohammed and some other large pelagics

Looks gorgeous, almost unreal! I'm pretty excited, this will be my first dive experience where some of the larger marine life has the possibility of showing up! Sure beats my little mountain lake dives back home! Did you do any other dives than the ones filmed?

Not this time, I was there with my family so I had to limite the diving
However I touched base with a few of my friends working there and there had been whalesharks, tiger shark and white tip and barracuda in Ras Mohammed.
I think my cips demonstrate that sometimes you don't even need to get on a boat to do good diving!

Back
Top Bottom