For all Photographers out there.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by DivingGal
Syruss, Syruss -- now how exactly is Joewr going to get the pics to you? He already mentioned to Hocky that

Jower - I just picked up a rather inexpensive scanner, and even I as a neophyte techi, found it easy to connect, and use. It's a great tool - I can now share my pics with the family who are spread around the world.

Thats easy Joewr and I are like buddies and he would trust me implicitly with the slides and/or negatives. I am sure of that cause he is just that cool! Or he could get pics made and I could scan them.

Joewr, let me down gently I am very sensitive :wink:

Hi Guys

Thankyou for showing interest, its a really great project and I'd love to include as many of you as I can. I have to head out to dinner (wifes birthday) and I am just home from diving (she isn't happy as Ive been gone all day) so I'll re-read all your mail tomorrow and start the ball rolling.

Thaks again...and I look forward to talking to those of you who showed interest in depth (excuse the pun) about how you can become involved etc etc.

Thanks again

Hocky

He spent some time in Australia and that is where he got his OW certification. I don't know if he took any pictures there or not, but I have seen some of his pictures from other places and they look pretty good. It might be worth looking into anyhows. Good luck on your quest.

I have some pictures I took in the Bahamas while on a dolphin dive. One won 3 rd place at my LDS. I got a photo album, and film, and a T shirt.
How long do we have to get them scanned and to you? And how big can they be? I blew the winner up to a 5x7", but I have the smaller version in my photo album.
:sunny:

Hi guys

Just a quick thankyou to one and all for replying to my quest...I have answered all of you individually so hopefully I will be hearing from you soon.

If for whatever reason you didn't get a reply please send me an email and I'll reply again. My system has been playing up lately and I apologise if for whatever reason it didn't get through.

khockton@hotmail.com

I look forward to seeing some of your photographs.

Kind regards

Hocky

Hi Guys

A big thankyou to everyone who has contacted me re sending their pictures. In short, the best way to get any photographs to me is to either send them via CD (any good developing shop will do that for you) or to send me the photographs or slides direct so that I can get them to the publisher.

I am happy to bear associated costs and if anyone wants their photographs back I guarantee to return them to you in the same condition that they were sent. Before you go sending them however, if you could send me an email with an example, I'll be in a better position to tell if they are publishing quality.

Anyone interested should send them to

khockton@hotmail.com

If you have any question at all please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks again!!

regards

Hocky

Hocky,

As we discussed, you can view my pics by clicking on my webpage (below my signature) and going to the Australia and/or Cayman links (remember to click on the thumbnail to see a full sized picture). If you want the originals, send me a list. You can identify the pics to me by saying "Australia, down 5 and over 2" or "Cayman, down 10 and over 3".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom