For sale: Atomic mask, Dive-Rite & Hollis fins, Halcyon 21W HID Explorer light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karen18

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I’ve spent the past week taking a dive class, which means too much time spent in a shop and too much equipment bought. I’m selling the following items. PM me with questions, for further details, and/or for photos of the item itself. All items are in good condition, have been used and may have scuffs, scratches, etc. but are still completely functional and quality items. At the price listed, shipping to anywhere in the continental US is included.
If you want to negotiate on the price, that’s fine, but you’ll have to pay full price for the shipping.
I live in Central Florida and will be visiting Jupiter in two weeks and High Springs in four weeks, if you’d like to arrange a pick-up at a local dive shop.

Atomic frameless mask -- $80
I paid $109 for it less than a week ago, and I wore it on two fresh water dives. I love the idea of the mask but it doesn’t fit my face. I removed the original silicone mask strap to add a neoprene one and I don’t know what happened to the original. Includes black mask box.
Size: medium (for smaller faces)
Color: black
Atomic Aquatics Frameless Mask

Hollis F1 bat fins -- $90
I’ve worn these fins for about 50 dives, they’re scuffed but not damaged. These have been worn in both fresh and salt water, but exclusively fresh water for the past year.
Size: regular (smallest size) – for reference, I wear a size 8 shoe (female, US). I’ve worn these with both wet suit booties and dry suits. The spring straps are adjustable. F1 - "Bat Fin"

Dive-Rite EXP fins -- $90
Good fins, I’ve probably only worn them for about 15-20 (fresh water) dives, so they are in like-new condition: they may have some scratches/scuffs but are not at all damaged in terms of functionality, fit, or comfort.
Size: Medium (I wear a size 8 US female shoe).
Dive Rite EXP Fins at LeisurePro

Halcyon 21W HID Explorer 9 canister light -- $700
I’ve used this light for about 30-40 dives, in both fresh- and salt water. Always well rinsed after dives, battery has been charged and cared for properly. This does not come with the original box, although I might still have the manual floating around somewhere. (Manual can also be found online: http://www.halcyon.net/files/manuals/Explorer-Eos_manual_2010.pdf .) Includes charger.
I needed to add padding to the handle to make it fit my tiny hand – I wrapped duct tape to the grip part of the handle, and it worked quite well. I can remove it if you’d prefer, and it will come off completely. (I’ve removed it before without a problem.) DirDirect :: Torches & Lighting :: Primary Torches :: Halcyon Explorer 9 / 21W HID

Last edited:
Is the Atomic Mask still for sale? I live in St Pete and would be interested in trying it to see if it fits my small face.

Yes it's still available. PM me if you want to arrange a place to meet.

---------- Post added August 7th, 2014 at 08:21 PM ----------

Light has been sold. Mask is still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom