Closed For Sale: Canon G7X w/ Fantasea housing, macro lens with arm & 3 batteries

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robstrash

Registered
Reaction score
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD.

I need to sell the following gear all packaged together:
  • Canon G7X camera
  • Original (never used) Canon battery (NB-13L) and charger
  • 2 after-market EforTek batteries and charger
  • 32 GB SanDisk memory card
  • Fantasea FG7X housing w/ flash diffuser and spare O-rings
  • BWP Macro 67 Bluewater macro lens and case
  • Howshot arm that attaches to Fantasea case and allows you to slide macro lens on/off depending on your shot
  • extras like manuals, grease, USB cable, camera case and original box for Fantasea (can't find Canon box).
Selling all this for $500 (was $650) plus shipping payable via PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo.

Everything works great and last used in November 2021. Unfortunately I blew out my eardrum for the 3rd time and doctor says I can no longer dive so I need to sell our gear. We really like the Howshot arm that allows you to quickly and easily switch the macro lens. No need to attach macro lens the entire dive and hope you don't see anything big.

Strobe has been sold.

Attachments

• IMG_3553.JPG
    IMG_3553.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3555.JPG
    IMG_3555.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3556.JPG
    IMG_3556.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3552.JPG
    IMG_3552.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3554.JPG
    IMG_3554.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3551.JPG
    IMG_3551.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 112
Interested, just have to convince my wife that it's a good buy.

Also, just so I can say I asked, without the strobe did you already lower the price?

Interested, just have to convince my wife that it's a good buy.

Also, just so I can say I asked, without the strobe did you already lower the price?

Sure, I can do $625. We really like the arm with the macro lens as it makes it super easy to shoot macro but easily change if you see something big.

Sure, I can do $625. We really like the arm with the macro lens as it makes it super easy to shoot macro but easily change if you see something big.
Thank you, I'll chat with my wife after work and see what she says.

Thank you, I'll chat with my wife after work and see what she says.
She said no, I’ll keep trying but she’s pretty set on the idea that her sealife is “good enough.”

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom