For Sale (or trade) - Canon 30D camera, Ikelite 6871.30 housing, dome port, flat por

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, items are still for sale.

Hi,

have the camera and lenses that we are nolonger really using topside so I figured might make a great first u/w SLR starter... Whats the best price you could do on housing, ports, and strobes (anything else my ignorance has left off...). Thanks!

Hi,

have the camera and lenses that we are nolonger really using topside so I figured might make a great first u/w SLR starter... Whats the best price you could do on housing, ports, and strobes (anything else my ignorance has left off...). Thanks!

I would sell the housing, 6" dome port, flat port, DS-51 strobe, strobe arm, and strobe cable for $550 + shipping. Strobe alone costs $400 new today. If you want the pelican carrying case then I would sell that for an additional $125. DS-51 strobe and housing were serviced and housing was upgraded to 4 latch locking system ($200 service) a couple of years ago which was the last time I used them.

Yes, that includes housing, dome port, flat port, and strobe. I'm motivated to sell it ;-)

I'm interested to learn - are the housing, 6" dome port, flat port, DS-51 strobe, strobe arm, and strobe cable still available?

Hi there.
Are these items still for sale? I am interested if it is.
Please let me know

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom