? for the HK based PPDers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BikerManiac:
I would rather email you. :sappy:
:lol:

BikerManiac, dang you look hot!, err, you avatar I meant :D

Chinese New Year is generally quite quiet in HK though. A lot of shops will be closed for the holidays. Might be a better idea to come over a week after. In terms of prices, it is usually expensive. A lot of the Pinoys will be heading back to Philippines during the break. Other than that, it is easier to get into the bars and pubs. Loads of people will be out of town.

Wolverine:
Chinese New Year is generally quite quiet in HK though. A lot of shops will be closed for the holidays. Might be a better idea to come over a week after. In terms of prices, it is usually expensive. A lot of the Pinoys will be heading back to Philippines during the break. Other than that, it is easier to get into the bars and pubs. Loads of people will be out of town.
that's no fun :D . Actually, was enquiring about chinese new year so I can avoid it. Looks like if I go, I'll be there weeks ahead of the event.

With regards to cebu pacific.. you dont need to call them. You can actually book online if you have an international credit card. but the 40 dollar promo is a phony... you still end up paying like USD250 after all the taxes and fuel costs have been added.

oh by the way, may i recommend that if you are flying from the US, you can take cathay pacific if you want to have a stop over in HK. but if i were you, i'd rather go to Malaysia or Singapore.

PAL also has palakbayans where you can get cheap hotels as long as you fly with them.

zylke:
With regards to cebu pacific.. you dont need to call them. You can actually book online if you have an international credit card. but the 40 dollar promo is a phony... you still end up paying like USD250 after all the taxes and fuel costs have been added.
Oy, that's a ripoff. False advertising, I say.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom