Force the Change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations to Jeffery J. Gallant and the entire GEERG Team on your tagging efforts. Thanks for all your energy and efforts toward gaining a better understanding of our world!

We are looking forward to learning more about the data you are collecting. We wish you continued success.

csicnomore,
Jeffery has been a long time Force Fin user and supporter, but my post was strictly to congratulate and promote the work that GEERG is and has been been doing for years.

Hello All,

I filmed the entire sequence while wearing my Flying Force Fins. I handed over the camera to one of the other divers at the end of the dive to show off my Force Fins while we were celebrating. The shot was in the dark with no lights so I decided not to include it in this particular video (see photo). Unfortunately, the other members of the team were not wearing Force Fins although they have tried mine and liked them.

- Jeffrey (Force Fin user for the past 20 years and for the next 20 years, or more!)
Greenland Shark and Elasmobranch Education and Research Group

ForceFin1.jpg

ForceFin2.jpg

Last edited:
Blair, Thank you for posting this Historic video. Only a few will know how it all happened..but Thank You Gale Mead and the rest of the team. WE had hope to see over a million hits at this point. The message on my junior high school comes to bare "Where their is no vision the people perish" I am heading with Susanne out the door with our life vest on.........come on all of our friends and not our friends...the bell is ringing for all of us. This is the real thing, take notice the bell is ringing for all of us. LOve, Bob and Susanne

Back
Top Bottom