Fort Weatherill short Video RIO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video, it makes me want to drive down to Jamestown right now.

At 1:39 in the video, right after the spider crab, what is that? I've seen them before, but don't know what they are.

The ring-like object? If that is what you meant, it is a moon snail egg mass.

Hi,

Sorry, I realized should have provided more instructions....

Download the video first...
-Right Click on the link the Save to your HardDisk MUST have high speed internet for first link

Preferable use Windows Media player
-some Windows OS will not have the MPEG-2 decoder to watch the video....yes I know weird
-If you only heard the sound no image go to Download.com and get one of the free MPEG decoders
-The resolution for best experience is 720p on the first video and second is about 480 ...set the WindowsMediaPlayer to resize screen to video
-if needed rename the extension to MPEG....some programs will not recognize MPG

Eventually I will integrate the videos to my website....I have been quite behind on updating my website.

Thanks a lot for your feedback....this year will do only video !

Ed

nicely done Ed, now I know why you lug all that stuff into the water with us! Maybe Chris is gonna have to stop ragging you for buying a new toy every month........nah.

nicely done Ed, now I know why you lug all that stuff into the water with us! Maybe Chris is gonna have to stop ragging you for buying a new toy every month........nah.

Wait till you get to know him better... it is way more than every month. :D

well he's got the "old" camera up for sale, so the $$ must be painful in his pocket. Man little jr. is gonna have the world's best dive rig when he grows up. I wonder how old he'll need to be to sling Ed's doubles and that burrito wing :rofl3:.

Very impressive! Especially the comb jelly!

I had no problem downloading the big file, and my computer's video software can handle it, but hardware can't keep up! I was getting a jerky frame-by-frame stutter. The only way I could watch the video at normal speed was put it onto SVCD, and play it in DVD player. And at 600+ megs it almost filled up entire SVCD disk!

I wonder how old he'll need to be to sling Ed's doubles and that burrito wing :rofl3:.

Seriously, if you inflated that wing and stuck an outboard motor on it, you'd have a decent dive boat. :D

But yes, having seen Ed's basement, Eduardito is going to be all set for dive gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom