FOUND: a GoPro in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I found a Gopro in Cozumel last week. I checked the dates of the videos, seems it was lost in the first half of June. If you think it could be yours, let me know: model, accessories, when first videos and last videos were made. If it's yours, I'll get it back to you intact.

Edit: if you want to leave what you believe to be a funny comment, please be sure to tag it at the start with "funny comment" so the rest of us will know.

I forget exactly when I took those videos but if there are fish on there it's mine.

I forget exactly when I took those videos but if there are fish on there it's mine.
Thanks for playing. Collect your consolation prize on your way out.

I found a Gopro in Cozumel last week. I checked the dates of the videos, seems it was lost in the first half of June. If you think it could be yours, let me know: model, accessories, when first videos and last videos were made. If it's yours, I'll get it back to you intact.

Edit: if you want to leave what you believe to be a funny comment, please be sure to tag it at the start with "funny comment" so the rest of us will know.
My daughter lost my Hero 8 GoPro sometime in the summer in Cozumel or in the cenotes. It had in it a Samsung SD card with 512 GB EVO. And attached to the housing I think she also lost the gate keeper retractor. . Please let me know if the one you found is this one .

my daughter lost my GoPro 8 this ‘23 summer in Cozumel or the cenotes. It had an SD card from Samsung a 512 GB EVO. And attached to the housing I believe is also my retractor from gate keeper. Please let me know if this is it.

Attachments

• IMG_3023.png
    IMG_3023.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 43
My daughter lost my Hero 8 GoPro sometime in the summer in Cozumel or in the cenotes. It had in it a Samsung SD card with 512 GB EVO. And attached to the housing I think she also lost the gate keeper retractor. . Please let me know if the one you found is this one .

my daughter lost my GoPro 8 this ‘23 summer in Cozumel or the cenotes. It had an SD card from Samsung a 512 GB EVO. And attached to the housing I believe is also my retractor from gate keeper. Please let me know if this is it.
Oh no!! When I saw your post my first thought was "This might be the one!"

I'm sorry. It's not. The one I found is not a Hero 8 and the SD card is not Samsung.

A tip from an instructor friend of mine is to take a picture of your contact information with the camera, so should you lose it and later found, it'll be easier to return it.

Thanks for doing your part @yle 🤝

Back
Top Bottom