Info Found Go Pro in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Josh H

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I found a Go Pro today at the Breakwater, in Monterey. If it’s yours, please provide details, so I can get it back to it’s rightful owner.

Hey Josh, someone posted that they lost one today, on Facebook, Monterey Bay Area scuba divers open.

How’s the family doing? I hear the viz is “”wonderful”” this weekend.
Family is good. The viz is a beautiful 10 feet…

Are you going be hear to see Andy on the 8th?

Family is good. The viz is a beautiful 10 feet…

Are you going be hear to see Andy on the 8th?
Yep, I plan to be there for the Andy visit, may try to meet up over this way, in the Valley, to discuss him setting up another Thailand trip for us all veterans of the “Andy Ti vacay” and you being to proto tripper should be there.

Yep, I plan to be there for the Andy visit, may try to meet up over this way, in the Valley, to discuss him setting up another Thailand trip for us all veterans of the “Andy Ti vacay” and you being to proto tripper should be there.
Definitely! Please keep me in the loop!

Definitely! Please keep me in the loop!
Seems he is wanting to keep it on the 8th only so we can entertain him while he is waiting for his flight home. Hopefully some dives that morning and a meet up later that day. He also claims he isn’t going to cook! He has gotten lazy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom