FOUND IN LAGUNA - Dacor Darwin Wrist Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc Intrepid:
Dude, it's a Dacor Darwin.

c'mon now...

Have you considered that the former owner may not want it back?

[But bless you for honesty and a good heart...]

What's wrong with Dacor Darwins? I use one and so far I'm a satisfied customer.

I know the owner wants it back, I would. The sea floor is certainly not littered with dive computers. I can't give details about the markings or other personal aspects, because it will help me identify the "real" owner, but suffice to say this person will want their computer back, they'll know what I'm talking about.

Just wondering how you could not notice something on your wrist ie a computer falling off? I have never worn one because when I tried one it was toooooooo heavy. And I would have noticed the bowling ball falling off. But I have a problem with a watch on my wrist. Are they that light underwater?

mmbawden:
Just wondering how you could not notice something on your wrist ie a computer falling off? I have never worn one because when I tried one it was toooooooo heavy. And I would have noticed the bowling ball falling off. But I have a problem with a watch on my wrist. Are they that light underwater?
If it happened whlile they were doing something else, like dealing with a gear problem,
or paniced, they might not have noticed. Or maybe they were on the surface, and
didn't have gas to look for it, or couldn't find it.

mmbawden:

Most are designed for neutral buoyancy, that is they displace a volume of water equal to their own weight with batteries.

Back
Top Bottom