France Park in Logansport, Indiana opens May 1st for diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never been there, how does it compare to Gilboa? How deep? Can't find any pictures of the park.

It's nothing like Gilboa. It has a beach entry on the north which drops away to uniform depth of around 28'. Being shallow it warms up fairly quickly and usually has alot of fish, especially from mid-summer on through the fall. It's also one of the best places to see paddlefish. They have several big ones ... 4-5'.

I saw him dive at least once, and offer to talk me out of diving at least four times..... I think he offered to help me in the quarry when I fired up my generator..... :D

I think we offered to help your whisper quiet generator find the quarry....:wink:

I thought I was going to be able to make it but its not looking good. I have work that needs to get done plus I have to clean the house and do laundry. Way to many things to do to drive out that way. Sorry :(

Not able to go this weekend, but I'd be very interested in going May/June if anyone needs an internet scuba buddy.

Mel~ if you can go..that will be great! Hope to see you there.

Not able to go this weekend, but I'd be very interested in going May/June if anyone needs an internet scuba buddy.

I go there for our local dive club meetings... let me know when you would like to go diving there and I will see if I can join you!?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom