For Sale Free $0 - Ikelite Housing for Canon G11/G12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vogelm755

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have an Ikelite Housing for Canon G11/G12 that I haven't used in several years. Not looking for sell but hate to fill up landfill sites. The material is difficult to recycle and most recycle programs will toss in landfill site.

I have an Ikelite Housing for Canon G11/G12 that I haven't used in several years. Not looking for sell but hate to fill up landfill sites. The material is difficult to recycle and most recycle programs will toss in landfill site.

If it isnt spoken for already.
The kids in the dive program would love it for enjoying on their post certification dives.

Would likely get used for ~100 dives a season at least.

Cameron

it's yours. Just to make sure it is only the housing. I do have the camera that I am willing to part with ($0) but it is flaky. Now to figure out how to get it to you.

it's yours. Just to make sure it is only the housing. I do have the camera that I am willing to part with ($0) but it is flaky. Now to figure out how to get it to you.

Appreciated!

I have a brother in London, any dive connections headed that way?

...if you don't mind parting with the flaky camera too I'd enjoy tinkering with it. Might save picking a whole new one up off eBay.

Appreciated!

I have a brother in London, any dive connections headed that way?

...if you don't mind parting with the flaky camera too I'd enjoy tinkering with it. Might save picking a whole new one up off eBay.

Off the top of my head I don't know of anyone living/going that way but will dig into my contacts to see what could be done to get it to you. I am outside of Guelph and get into KW a fair bit. I will hold onto the housing and camera for you. I still have the charger and spare battery for the camera.

Are you not both in Canada?

Off the top of my head I don't know of anyone living/going that way but will dig into my contacts to see what could be done to get it to you. I am outside of Guelph and get into KW a fair bit. I will hold onto the housing and camera for you. I still have the charger and spare battery for the camera.

Northernone - I found someone who will be shortly moving to St Thomas. They are willing to take the housing, etc when they move. Is there something we can arrange with your brother to meet the person somewhere after they move. Perhaps we can take this discussion offline via FB Messenger or other forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom