Free Beer!! Free Beer!! Free Beer!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, I general avoid beef at all on the island, especially steak. I have heard that the steaks at the steak place on 5th st N. @5th ave. across from La Candelia (sp?) is good, but have no real idea.

For future reference... For steak and lobster, try Al Pie del Carbon. Dined at the south one, closest to the Palace on Monday night. The lobster and steak were both cooked perfectly. Both tender and delicious.
I've had great meals at the north location, too.

The north store is at the corner of Calle 6 and Av 5. The south store is next to Midori Sushi, Calle 3 between Melgar and Av 5.

Dinner at Del Sur last night, but like others, I couldn't get past the empanadas. Yum!

Now... Where's my beer?

We've gone to Del Sur "for steak" nearly a dozen times. Twice someone (a non-family guest) has ordered a steak and loved it. The rest of us are always empanadafying.

Tried Al Pie del Carbon on Calle 3 Norte. Eh... It's not that it was bad. It's more that I could easily have gotten better near where I live, and less expensively.

In August of this year, four of us stayed at El Cantil. Most of our party had steak twice; at Pie de Carbon where I had filet and lobster, and at La Cocay. Everyone loved the food at Pie de Carbon, but I agree it was expensive compared to most other places. Several of us had filet or another steak at La Cocay - and everyone thought it was superior. It was less money, and they had better coffee, too (we thought). I just don't recall if they had lobster on the menu. Can't wait to return to Cozumel in April! We'll be at the Palace, but we plan a night out to eat - at La Cocay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom