Free Computer Transmitter Special Ends Monday...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
Suunto
Vyper Air (Nitrox) Hoseless Wrist Computer with Digital Compass
$725
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Free Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter included - a $450 value
Depth: 450 ft / 137 meters​
Customer review from Marie"I love the ease of use underwater. As it is digital it gives exact readings on air consumption, etc. The digital compass is amazing as it delivers spot on readings. I am more than happy to recommend this to everyone."

Sea-Doo
Seascooter Dolphin Scooter (DPV)
Retail: $219.99 - 14% Off
$188.99
SlipIns
DiveSkins
Retail: $125.00 - 44% Off
$69.95
"For family fun in the pool, at a very attractive price, the SEA-DOO Seascooter Dolphin packs thrust for a speed of up to 2mph / 3.2km/h in a very compact, lightweight design. With safety features including protective grilles, auto shut-off, dual trigger control and positive buoyancy, the Dolphin is a must for every child, or child at heart."Free lycra socks, gloves and hood included - a $43.00 value

Tight fitting body suit
Designed to allow you easy entry and exit into your wetsuit
60+SPF sun protection
Sizes: XSmall through Large

XS Scuba
Safety Sausage (SMB)
Retail: $29.95 - 17% Off
$24.95
Atomic
B2 Regulator
$719.95
Customer review from Kathy
"This one is a winner for me! It is not a huge bulky monster that is in the way all the time. On the other hand when inflated its plenty large enough to see from a distance. It comes with a neat mesh bag with a clip on it to attach it to your BCD. I think it's cheap insurance."
free-ship.gif
Customer review from Jerry
"I bought this for a scuba review to my 1968 certification. It was perfect and would have been a good safety tool for all these years. I wont go diving without it."
stars5.gif
Customer review from Jon
"This is a great regulator, breathes great at all depths (been down to 100) swivel works great, I had no trouble with it free flowing at all. It's light and felt no jaw fatigue of any kind and the mouth piece is very nice. I can't say one bad thing about this reg. It's the best reg I've ever owned."

And the reviews are in: "Score: 20 out of a possible 20" -Scuba Lab

Underwater Kinetics
Light Cannon e.L.E.D. Light
$214.99
Scuba
Deluxe Round Protective Regulator Bag
Retail: $37.00 - 46% Off
$19.95
free-ship.gif
free-ship-over-25.gif

stars5.gif
Customer Reviews
stars5.gif
Customer review from He Nan
"I just took it with me once. And I love it very much. I used to take two diving light with me and have to change battery in every one and a half hours. I use the new UK cannon in high mode for 4 hours and have no need to change battery. I highly recommend this diving light. Which is a must item for night diver."
Free Consolve Protection Sleeve Included - a $15.00 value
Round shape allows the regulator to be stored in a gently rolled position to prevent stress on the hoses
Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 5"
Capacity: 605 cubic inches
Customer review from Barbara
"Excellent idea. Keeps your regulator in a neat and safe place and is easy to carry in or out of other luggage."

Amphibious Outfitters
Distressed Flag T-Shirt
Retail: $19.95 - 25% Off
$14.95
Scuba
Polar Fleece Beanie
Retail: $20.00 - 95% Off
Small price because these run small in size - just 99 cents
stars5.gif
Customer review from Jerry
"Love the distressed 'Diver Down' flag. Lots of comments from buddies. Great shirt!"
stars5.gif
Customer review from Ann
"I love this hat! It is toasty warm and wonderfully soft. It also actually covers my ears, too! I dont have much need for it for diving activities but I wear it regularly when I hike with my dogs and groom my horse."
A/O Skull logo on front
Sizes: Small through 3XLarge
UPGRADES: 2XLarge ADD $1.00 3XLarge ADD $2.00
Customer review from James
"Very warm. Large and stretchy so you can pull it down over your ears without it popping off. I wear it while riding my motorcycle. My favorite windy weather head cover."
free-ship-blank.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom