[FREE ]Custom Dive Log PDF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sebs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

I just bought myself a new ring binder logbook (iQ Logbuch | Divestore.ch in size XS) and was thoroughly disappointed with the supplied pages. I couldn't find free online templates for ones I liked so I decided to make my own. I've omitted certain fields that I realised I never entered (pressure groups, RNT, ABT, TBT etc) but instead have a big comments section.

It's essentially designed to print perfectly on my printer (double sided) and for the size logbook I have. Feel free to adjust/modify things if you want.

Cheers,
Seb

Attachments

• Dive_log_custom_Double_A4.pdf
    504.5 KB · Views: 482
Nice. I've made custom log book sheets for myself. Seems every time I have to print them, I make a few more tweaks. Talk about custom!!!
That is A4 size? those log book pages are pretty small then with 4 per side?

Yes they are pretty small. I test printed them to make sure I could still write things and for me it works. When I bought my new logbook (online), I didn't realise how small the pages were.

I've attached an A5 sized template, which might be more useful for people. :)

Attachments

• Dive_log_A5_Double_A4.pdf
    418.6 KB · Views: 234
cool.
I use American sizing, Letter size, 2 up per side, cut in half, which is close in size to A4, with A4 being slightly longer and narrower.

Divelogs.com is a good resource for custom log books, stamp and tags. You can design your own pages and store them for easy reorder.

Back
Top Bottom