Free Diving class in Boston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pgdive

Contributor
Reaction score
Join the A Breath Away Team and the PG Dive Crew for a one time showing of Ocean Men: Extreme Dive.

OceanMen: Extreme Dive.

Saturday January 28th, 7:15pm at the New England Aquarium IMAX

I'll be there with friends. Let me know at genevieve@pgdive.com when you get your ticket.

Tickets are available online at http://www.neaq.org/visit/imax/index.php

Ocean Men is the fascinating story of two divers and their unique relationship to the sea. Their goal - dive deeper than anyone has ever gone before on a single breath of air. For more than 10 years, world champion freedivers Pipin Ferreras and Umberto Pelizzari have been vying for world records. The 480 foot mark has already been passed but their journey into the deep continues. Their passion is carried by a desire to overtake the other and push their own physical limits to the extreme.

A Breath Away is a freediving course and adventure trip to Vancouver, BC and includes a series of workshops in Boston for people to get inspired, feel unstoppable and gain global perspective. This activity attracts people from all over the world of all ages and skill levels. In particular, A Breath Away includes fitness, yoga, breath, nutrition, physiology, fin techniques, a scuba experience and more.
Visit www.spiritalive.us/abreathaway/ for more information on the upcoming adventure.

Mods please move this up to the marketplace.

Paul

i've seen that movie, its wicked good.
im reading umberto's book right now

Wheres the class ? do we do any open water dives?

freediving, I tried to edit it after the fact, but I couldn't change the heading only the body.

Paul

Just read Pipin's book, "The Dive" and it says Cameron Crowe is making it into a movie. Selma Hayek is playing the role of Pipin's wife, Audrey, who died while freediving in Cabo San Lucas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom