Friday Fun Poll......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrMoray

Registered
Reaction score
If you could jump on a plane right now and fly to the dive destination of your choice, where would you go? Let's get 3 answers...a Carribean spot, a Pacific Spot..and any other?
I'll post the poll results towards the end of the day!

Caribbean - Too far unless I'm spending a couple of weeks there, and certainly, from europe, a bit too expensive.

Pacific - even further to go, takes at least 15 hours flying from europe, good if you have 2 days to get there, and another 2 for the return journey - Don't have a spare £2000 per person to get their either ($3200)

Other - Scapa flow - more wrecks than anywhere else in the world, most in less than 50m (170ft??), but cold. I can get there by plane in 2-1/2 -3 hours

Jon T

1) Some place warm!
2) Some place warm!
3) Some place warm!

I'm not being as much a smart aleck as you think. Since I am new to diving, any where I could go that's warm would be fantastic! Of course, this is coming from a person in Illinois who hasn't seen anything but snow cover since early Dec.!!! :)

dmentia

Carribean: I would go to the Cayman Islands. Never been there, want to go.

Pacific: I would go to Australia, same reason. Although Hawaii would be good too.

If you want warm try air temp 82F,water 81F, wind SE 5-10knots. Visibility at 80feet 100ft. that's what I'm about to go to work in.

HAVE A NICE FRIDAY EVERYONE

Raffles

1] Micronesia,Palau
2]Belize,Lighthouse Reef
3]Saba, Dutch Antilles
In fact, given time and cash , I guess I'd just have to go on from each one to the next !

Loch Ness (monster hunting), Titanic (look for the necklace that old lady dropped), Arctic ice cap (underwater hockey against those Narwhals - they use their horns as sticks).

Its almost Moosehead time folks (Miller Time in U.S.A.).

Best Fishes!

D.S.D.

1) Cayman Islands
2) Palau
3) Belize on a liveaboard

Back
Top Bottom