Front Entry Drysuits

Front entry drysuits

• I can get into my drysuit and zip up without any trouble.

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • I can get into my drysuit and zip up with a bit of struggling.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I can get into my drysuit without any trouble but need help closing the zipper.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I can get into my drysuit and zip up by hyper -extending my back/shoulder/etc. I prefer having help.

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • I can’t get into my drysuit without help.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedwhiteva:
Small dog leash is even easier to connect to zipper pull.

Great idea! I think I still have a leash around from when my dog was a puppy. I should be good to go after a little trimming. (of the leash!)

Like many others, getting in my Bare Trilam HD is no problem. It's getting that last inch of zipper unzipped when doffing is the problem.

~Steve~

You'd think they would make it easier to get out of than into. It's seldom an emergency to get INTO the water, but doing "the dance" after a 90 minute dive with no P valve, while trying to get that suit open is no fun!

Bare Trilam HD... no probelms getting into and zipped. Out is still a bit of a challenge but I manage. I think with time I will get better. The zipper is no problem.

My DUI CLX 450 is no problem donning or doffing.

I have 2 front-entry suits (1 spare :D) and they´re both easy to get in or out of.
As long as I take care of the zip (wax) it´s not a problem. I tend not to open them further than to the top of my shoulder to make zipping easier when I get back in.

My suits are Ursuit Heavy Light and Ursuit Heavy Light Cordura...the best two suits I´ve owned/tried...

Back
Top Bottom