FS: Andys Drysuits and Undersuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I have 2 small drysuits and the large tech suit left.
I had posted the undergarments in a seperate thread. Pm me with what size undergarment you are looking for and I can tell you what models / thickness are left

Are these men's smalls or womens? Would they fit a woman of 5'6 or 5'2?

Mens smalls. The a shows womens sizes in a 5'5 to 5'7 being a womens XL. A man in the same size is listed as a small suit. I dont know if this helps you or not. One lady from the board of similar size tried on a mens m suit and it was to big for her. I hope this helps.

The small is a DS1, rear zipper shoulder to shoulder, $150.00 shipped state side. The zipper is good, the neck seal needs to be replaced and this one also has a built in hood.

I'm a lady, 5'7'', approx 140 lbs. Would i take a med or large?

I assume no longer available since this is over a year old, but if you have smalls still available might be interested. Let me know.

anyone that wanted an large or xl i have one for sale.. or looking to trade for a medium... god these are AWESOME suits ...

EMPTY YO MAIL BOX DA AQUAMASTER

i couldn't send this to you

(private message to da aquamaster)
"
hmmm... whats the condition of all of the seals and zipper? The suits have been out of comission for a while now and i would think original seals would need to be replaced. The suit I'm getting rid of has a replaced zipper and all new seals.

thanks ill hear from you soon"

77193_1439927169328_1567500041_30994854_1916386_n.jpg
lets see if this works... if it did, you should see how badly this suit does NOT fit me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom