FS: AZON 7000 / LED Canister Torch Light 6500 Lumens / Main Professional Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buh4h4

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
These light is an underwater LED searchlight capable of operating at depths up to 200m (650ft).
It is the perfect solution for both recreational and professional diving.
This searchlight may be used only underwater.

Control performance of LEDs:
-Thermal protection
-Control and signaling discharge of the batteries

Three modes of light beam:
6500 Lumens- THIRD MODE
3000 Lumens- SECOND MODE
1300+ Lumens- FIRST MODE

Set contains:
- Headlight
- Handle “Goodman”
- Battery container with battery charger
- Instruction and preparation for the maintenance of contacts and seals
- Gel lead-acid battery 12V

Specifications:
Light source - 15 x CREE bin R5/S2 LED
Light output:
6500 Lumens- THIRD MODE
3000 Lumens- SECOND MODE
1300+ Lumens- FIRST MODE
Casing material - Aluminum Alloy
Power source - Gel lead-acid battery 12V
Angle of light beam - 12 degree
Color temperature - 5000K to 10000K
Burn time:
90 min / 1,5 hr at THIRD MODE
210 min / 3,5 hr at SECOND MODE
600 min / 10 hr at FIRST MODE
Maximum depth - 200 m / 650 ft
Size: Head- 70 x 50 mm inch (D x L)
Wire length- 1200mm / 47,24 inch
Canister: 100 x 320 mm (D x L)
Weight in air: ~4000g.
Buoyancy in seawater: ~1700g.
Switching system - Magnetic sliding with locking mechanism

PRICE : 699 $ FREE SHIPPING

PAYMENT: only PayPal

SHIPPING: I will send only to PayPal address.
Buyers are responsible for the custom duties.

1) Standard International Shipping by Post office - Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and reference number (it works as a tracking number in the most countries),
delivery time for US is about 15 business days, for Europe 8 business days and for Australia 20 business days)

2) Expedited International Shipping by EMS ( +25$ ) - Express Mail with delivery confirmation and tracking number, delivery time 5-10 days worldwide

efht83.jpg

dlgxz7.jpg

I have one, this light is bright, very bright, but also there is pretty big hot spot

I have one, this light is bright, very bright, but also there is pretty big hot spot

What does the hot spot effect? And how well made is the light compared to say the light monkey/salvo offerings?

Do not buy from this seller; I ordered this light on Ebay and he has not shipped it despite paying over 12 days ago. He emailed me 10 days ago and offered a lame excuse and said he would ship this past Monday. Of course it\s Thursday and he has not shipped. BAD SELLER./

I will exacly describe situation with this guy:

Date he bought light:
paulsilas7
s.gif
US $699.001Apr-17-14 07:12:38 PDT73120-4483

After 4 days i didn't get money from him and i oppened a non paid item case on ebay
So he paid: (it's in polish)
25 kwi 2014Płatność od Paul Silas LLC ZrefundowanoOdnotowaliśmy dokonanie przez Ciebie całkowitego zwrotu pieniędzy z tytułu tej płatności.Odnotowaliśmy dokonanie przez Ciebie całkowitego zwrotu pieniędzy z tytułu tej płatności. ...$724,00 USD-$28,54 USD$695,46 USD

It was Friday

Please notice in this auction AZON 7000 handling time is: "Will ship within 10 business days of receiving cleared payment . The seller has specified an extended handling time for this item."

Then i got email from him (this is our whole conversation):

Sent:
Apr-27-14
Witaj buh4h4,

I paid for expedited shipping where is my tracking number>

- paulsilas7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Apr-28-14
Witaj, paulsilas7,

Hello
For now i am in hospital (i had an accident), so your light will be sent to you next week because i will be released from hospital before Friday (i hope) and also we have holiday from Thursday to Saturday (something like your Independence Day) and all post offices are closed. You will get tracking number and it will be sent to you by Expedited Int'l Shipping as fast as possible also please remember according to shipping description handling time is "10 business days of receiving cleared payment" (but most of the times it is shipped faster).
So please be patient.

Regards
Daniel

- buh4h4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: May-05-14
Witaj buh4h4,

Ok all your excuses are gone where is my expedited tracking number

- paulsilas7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In meantime i got negative feedback
!!BEWARE 10 day till ship and wasted extra $. Bad email. JUST A POOR SELLER!!Buyer: paulsilas7 ( 1139
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
May-06-14 18:49
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: May-06-14
Witaj buh4h4,

WHERE IS MY TRACKING NUMBER AND WHY HAS THIS NOT SHIP;P;ED

- paulsilas7
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: May-07-14
Witaj buh4h4,

Where is my tracking number

- paulsilas7

--------------------------------------------------
Sent: May-10-14

Witaj paulsilas7,

Hello
Yesterday i was released from hospital, and i see, you already gave me negative comment nice job....
I refund all your money and you won't get my light so have a nice day and good luck in life...

- buh4h4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Money has been refunded:
10 maj 2014Zwrot pieniędzy Zakończono ...-$724,00 USD$28,24 USD-$695,76 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Witaj, buh4h4,

Oh that's just nonsense for whatever reason you spent the money or could not get the light. I didn't want it anyway and did not pay until you filed a claim. YOU SHOULD HAVE EMAILED ME OR HAD SOMEONE EMAIL ME. You were silent. Your mistake and feedback is good and justified.

- paulsilas7
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Witaj, paulsilas7,

If you didn't want it you shouldn't buy it, you could write to me and ask to cancel transaction. I couldn't have computer in hospital !!!
And you wrote this feedback after 6 days of cleared payment, you should read more carefully auction description because it was clearly in shipping description "Will ship within 10 business days of receiving cleared payment. The seller has specified an extended handling time for this item."
so don't tell me it was justified. You gave me this feedback because you were angry at me for filing a claim by me.

- buh4h4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Witaj, buh4h4,

Nope. Your ten day policy is tortured and obscene. But the bottom line is you ignored days and days of my emails. You or someone u know should have contacted me. That's why I know you are lying. You had some problem getting the light. And u were too ashamed to email me. I left proper feedback live with it.

- paulsilas7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Witaj, paulsilas7,

You know nothing, if you thought my shipping policy is obscene you should not buy this light.
I don't like people like you and it's waste of my time writing to you.
Good bye and have a nice day.

Regards
Daniel

- buh4h4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Witaj, buh4h4,

Yep and u have wasted my time.

- paulsilas7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: May-10-14 Witaj, buh4h4,

No sir I gave you feedback because you said you wold ship it Monday. You then did not answer my emails from Monday, TUesday, Wednesday, Thursday. That's what you get for that poor response. Be sure and see my coments ont he scuba boards too.

- paulsilas7
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was our conversation, you can judge this situation by your own.

After tests in hospital they moved me to ER so that is why i couldn't have Laptop....

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom