FS: Cameras and Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

69_Jeremy_69

Reaction score
CAMERA - Ikelite AquaShot 3e Housing with two Fuji Endeavor-10 cameras. Also comes with macro lens attachment and hard case. Motorized film advance/rewind, flash, drop-In loading, accepts ISO 100, 200 & 400 APS film. Great camera never leaked in over 100 dives. Tested personally to 110 feet.
$ 120.00 CND obo.

CAMERA - Epoque ET100 SE underwater camera, 35mm, rated to 150 feet. Vivid yellow ABS body with merlot accent. 3.5 optical glass lens, motorized film advance, and a built-in flash. Never used won it at a free diving competition.
$ 300.00 CND nego.

DRYSUIT - Male Sea-Tux Neoprene Drysuit 7mm thick. New neck seal, new zipper. NO LEAKS. Built in boots, size 10. Sea-Tux valves. Priced to sell. Great for a new diver.
$ 300.00 CND obo

All of this gear is located in Canada, British Columbia - City of Delta. For non local buyers I only accept PayPal. For local buyers we can deal in cash. If you would like any images or more information please PM me. Shipping to be paid for by buyer.

(These items will also appear in the July 28 Buy And Sell)

What's the approximate size of the drysuit?? Have a friend that might be interested... he's about 5'8"... 170-180 (my estimate)...

Thanks..

NavyDoll:
What's the approximate size of the drysuit?? Have a friend that might be interested... he's about 5'8"... 170-180 (my estimate)...

Thanks..

From www.buysell.com:

"DRYSUIT male Sea-Tux Neoprene Drysuit 7mm thick, new neck seal, new zipper, no leaks, blt in boots, sz 10, Sea-Tux valves, priced to sel, grt for a new diver, $250 negot. Tel: 604‑581‑0017"

Note the reduced price of $250, as well as the given phone number.

Oh how I'd like a drysuit too... maybe one day.

- ChillyWaters

Thanks Chilly... although I'm still a bit confused as to the size, unless I'm mistaken the size 10 is the boot size?! Of course, I could be wrong :p

Ah sorry folks I thought this forum emailed me when people responded.

The drysuit fits Male hieght 5'10/11 or shorter and under 160 lbs. The built in boots are size 10.

69_Jeremy_69:
Ah sorry folks I thought this forum emailed me when people responded.

The drysuit fits Male hieght 5'10/11 or shorter and under 160 lbs. The built in boots are size 10.

Actually, that would fit me. I'm 5'10 and a fit 165lbs. Too bad I don't live in Delta, nor do I know anything about dry suits.

I have another year cold and wet, then when I finally graduate, I'm hoping to spend some months somewhere where the diving is warm. Maybe I'll move to Australia :D No dry suits needed there.

- ChillyWaters

69_Jeremy_69:
DRYSUIT - Male Sea-Tux Neoprene Drysuit 7mm thick. New neck seal, new zipper. NO LEAKS. Built in boots, size 10. Sea-Tux valves. Priced to sell. Great for a new diver.
$ 300.00 CND obo
Reduced to $ 200.00 CND, its not doing me any good in my closet. I may even throw in my flippers ($50 value, paid $90). At least that way it will give me an excuse to upgrade :)

Also the cameras are all still for sale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom