FS:Casio Sea Pathfinder SPF100S-1V RARE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigduke12

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am a diver, so when I saw this one new I grabbed it.

I have only had it a month and have dived with it twice. It functions perfectly.

A new battery was put in about a month ago and was pressure tested. The reason I am selling, is that I prefer Citizen.

You will probably not find a new one(which you will struggle to) in similar condition. See photo below.

There are no scratches on the crystal. The line on the crystal in the photo is a light reflection.

There are extremely minor scratches on the case, but I bought it like this. You really have to look hard to find them.

It is currently on a Zulu 20mm strap. I have the original which I will send along with the watch.
Specs
200m water resistant.
100% Titanium.
Full EL backlight with auto function if requred.
Time, year, day and, date.
Alarm.
Temp.
DIVE FUNCTIONS.
Start time
Current time
Date
Dive duration
Current depth
Max depth
Average depth
Minimum water temp
Live nitrogen upload graph
20 dive log
Full dive profile for each of the 20 dives.

Price US $ 450 including EMS courier. If you want to use another courier let me know and I will get a rate.

20130121_230731.jpg

I am very interested on it, but i dont have the money now, if you could wait until november or december i would buy it for 450$ if you shipped it to spain.

Can you please send me a pm if still available? I am interested on the specific watch. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom