FS: Complete Underwater Video Camera System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clarktenk

Contributor
Reaction score
One complete underwater video camera system for sale.

The camera is a JVC-AX7 and features
3-lux low light sensitivity
F1.4, 6:1 power zoom lens
Flying erase head
Multiple shutter up to 1/4000 sec
Digital superimpose
Digital white balance
Digital tracking
Automatic backlight compensation
Date/time/age insertion

The advanced full-range AF system with Auto-Macro allows amazing macro shots even with the use of add on lenses. Novice and experienced divers will enjoy professional looking results.

The camera comes with all it's accessories for both underwater and surface use (all wires and connectors as well as a very bright surface video light) as well as 3 batteries and charger. Plus a video eye magnifier. This is to allow for an easier view of the view finder through the housing which I found incredibly useful, so you can dive and be able to see the video without having your eye right up housing.

The housing comes from Ikelite and has been pressure tested to 300 ft. I have personally had this camera and housing to 175 ft with no leaks or problems. The housing allows for use of all power, record and all auto focuse and zoom functions. It also comes with a wide angle lens a $100 value in itself as well as a red filter lens that can also be manipulated via the housing functions.

The system comes with 2 Ikelite Modular lites. These lights are also rated to 300 ft and I have had no problems with leaks. These lights feature both a 6w Modeling bulb and 45w primary bulb. The lighting system comes with fully adjustable arms so you can put the light where you want it. The lights come complete with their respective batteries and two chargers.

The system also comes with a foam padded case to transport your video equipment with safely and all in one container.

All manuals are included and in pristine condition.

Make no mistake this is a very complete underwater vide camera system. I am asking $500 firm plus shipping and handling. Pictures available upon request.

Do you have pics on it?
And where are you located?

Yup I have all kinds of pics, I just need your email address to send them to.

I am from London Ontario

Hi

Just wondering if the system is still available?
Could you pass on some pics if it is?
What's the age and condition of the camera?

Thanks

Larry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom