FS: DUI 50/50 drysuit size ML

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling a DUI Flex 50/50 drysuit that I bought used 2 years ago. I am 5'11" 180 lbs and the suit fits well, slightly snug but a good fit.

The suit is in great condition, but the zipper started to leak this summer. I am a student on a budget and didn't want to deal with getting it repaired so I'm back in a wetsuit for now. The suit is sold as is, but can be repaired and you will have a suit in like new condition at a great price. The repair would cost $275 at Gamble scuba Gamble Scuba.

Suit is grey and black, includes wrist/neck seals in good condition, neoprene socks, converse high tops (I've been using size 13 converse instead of rock boots), large velcro pocket on right thigh, inflator hose, a non-DUI fleece undergarmet, and an SI Tech dry glove system with blue gloves and the yellow liners. Asking $600 OBO.

Cole

Attachments

• PIC_0003.jpg
    PIC_0003.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 94
  • PIC_0005.jpg
    PIC_0005.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 67

Back
Top Bottom