FS - Olympus and INON Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mapb:
If I do not sell all of it, I would be willing to split it up.

If you do, let me know about the WA lens. I'd also be interested in the camera if someone else doesn't take it first...

I'm also interested in the strobes if parting out.

Interested in the whole package. Need to know where it's gonna be shipped from to gauge the shipping charges.

So what's the status on this setup? Is it sold? Are you parting out? What's up?

KidK9:
So what's the status on this setup? Is it sold? Are you parting out? What's up?

I'd like to know as well - I'm still interested in the WA lens, but would need to know within a week, as I'm going to Thailand mid-March and will need to order one if you're not selling....Thanks!

Did this package ever sell ?? Curious if the WA lens is still available. Have the 5050 in an Ike housing and would like to add WA capability.

Thanks in advance ...

'Slogger

I did not want to say anything until mapb posted, but I guess she isn't going to.

I purchased the entire kit and it is currently on it's way, according to UPS. I will receive it on Tues 21-Feb per the tracking details. I will post a comment when I receive the equipment. Sorry for the delay, but I thought the notice should have come from Mapb instead of me.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
MM1 :14:

Equipment arrived today as promised and it all looks good. Well taken care of. There is some loose fittings on the camera which probably came from using it in the UW housing, but all in all very well maintained.

Also supplied new grommets for the UWH and the Inon Strobes. All paperwork and documents are there and in great shape.

Thanks to Mapb for assisting in tracking the package. Very happy with the gear. Now, to learn how to use it.

Dive Smart; Dive Dafe
Enjoy the ride
MM1 :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom